-
February 20th, 2005, 11:37 AM
#2241
Inactive Member
Yea, Grandia II was one hell of a colourful game.
-
February 20th, 2005, 05:08 PM
#2242
Senior Hostboard Member
Agreed, both in texture both in feelings, it was really colorful. I love it still.
-
February 22nd, 2005, 02:47 AM
#2243
Inactive Member
XS ep 2
omg... the characters feel so different, the new voices are horrid for everyone but chaos, and the designs are fine for everyone but Shion and MOMO... ugh.
-
February 22nd, 2005, 03:06 AM
#2244
HB Forum Owner
-
February 22nd, 2005, 03:45 AM
#2245
Inactive Member
And the BGM makes babies cry.
-
February 22nd, 2005, 10:17 AM
#2246
Inactive Member
I remember MOMO looking pretty good in a trailer i saw a while back.
BTW, ain't those cosmetic details you're complaining about?
-
February 22nd, 2005, 12:16 PM
#2247
HB Forum Owner
-
February 22nd, 2005, 01:48 PM
#2248
Senior Hostboard Member
If anyone play with world of warcraft, pls answer me what type of character did you start? Cause I'll get it in May, and I'll start a night elf hunter.
-
February 22nd, 2005, 06:30 PM
#2249
Inactive Member
You can tame anything classed as a beast, that includes kodos (fucking huge lizards). I have a Flatland Prowler from Malgore. Not really that great, but i love him as a pet. I do need to find another pet, but i can't find anything i could love as much.
As for the Panther you mentioned, you must mean a mount, which you get at lvl 40. It costs about 90 gold to get one though (for the training and the animal).
-
February 22nd, 2005, 07:23 PM
#2250
Inactive Member
I ahve a raptor on my NE hunter. Was a bitch to get though.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks